[Zope] Zope and Mac

Tom Scheidt tom@falsemirror.com
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 11:01:35 -0400

Thanks for your help.

It seems to download an uncompress fine. It's alos showing up in the Zope
management interface, but I get this when I look at the product in the
Product Management Folder:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/usr/local/Zope-2.1.5-src/lib/python/OFS/Application.py", line 395,
in import_products
    product=__import__(pname, global_dict, global_dict, silly)
  File "/home/tscheidt/Products/PMPSurvey/__init__.py", line 1
     __doc__ = """Survey Product Initialization Module"""
__version__ = 'v0.01'[1:]

import Survey
import Question

def initialize(context):