[Zope] Russian Python and Zope User Group

Oleg Broytmann phd2@mail.com
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 12:58:36 +0000 (GMT)

Hello!

   Russian-speaking Python and Zope User Group is happy to announce its
site http://zope.net.ru/

   Our biggest achivement is that we are alive and doing well! We are the
small but active group of Python and Zope users from all over Russia, CIS
and ex-USSR.

   Our site has three main sections: About, Python and Zope, plus the first
page and imported news. The first section, About, presents our group and
give details of our mail-list. This is small section, and we plan to
automatically update the number of maillist subscribers.
   Python section is even smaller now. We plan to put documentation there,
including russian translations.
   The biggest section of the site is Zope. We already have good
introductory materials, FAQ, news. We plan to add documentation and special
demos.
   The very special part of the site is imported news. We import news from
"friendly" sites such as AppWatch, FreshMeat, Linux Weekly News etc.

   The whole site is a big demo by itself. Visitors can view DTML code of
every page and subobjects. Few people asked to download exported version
and I provided them (after removing passwords of editors).

   HTML version of the announce in Russian is at
      http://zope.net.ru/announce.html

Oleg.
----
     Oleg Broytmann     http://www.zope.org/Members/phd/     phd2@mail.com