[Zope] zcatalog and squishdot newbie question

Sean Kelley sean@horse101.com
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 19:03:04 -0700

I have created a catalog and added my squishdot site to it.  However,
when I go to look at the catalog contents there are no squishdot
articles listed (the suishdot site object is listed though).  When I run
a search for a keyword that I know is in the squishdot object, I get no
matches (but do when I search for other non-squishdot keywords).  I
thought this may have something to do with running squishdot 3.1 so I
upgraded to 4.1, reindexed and still nothing.  What could be the
problem?  I heard somone say something about your catalog cataloging
itself (mine does)- should it do this?  I tried removing it but nothing.

--
Sean Kelley