[Zope] PCGI still not functional

Bill Anderson bill@libc.org
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 23:40:06 -0600

OK, it isn't just me, I've gotten email from others having this problem; unfortunately, I
have had to tell them I still have it.

I have tried using older pcgi code, I have tried the PCGI_FDS_CLOSE=0 variable, and still,
nothing seems to work right. The second method worked once, but a reboot stopped that
clean in it's tracks, and it doesn't work now. I've even tried combining both of the
above; no luck.

In the 2.2betas, and in 2.1.6, I could use ZServer and PCGI, but now, I get one or the
other. Can someone at DC look into fixing this? We still get unable to connect errors,
_even_ if the pcgi.soc file is created.

I am getting this on _every_ 2.2.0 final server I have. On Linux and HPUX.

Eagerly awaiting resolution ...

Bill

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of sysadmins, for they are easy to annoy,
and have the root password.