[Zope] a little problem for your incredible intelligence ....

dsergent@imexpert.com dsergent@imexpert.com
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 17:06:13 +0200

     I want to use the ptk product, and I have the fool dream that I can
customyze it.... I explain, for a little test I want to add a ZCalendar in
the index_html of a user. I want to add this possibility in the left menu
of the ptk (where are the different item like "my stuff" ) and when the
user click on it, a ZCalendar would be added on his index_html page. But I
don't know where is the menu, and how to add anything to it. Another
problem is, how to get a DTML document in a ZOPE application and how can I
change it (add a little script line). I know that I request for the moon,
but if anyone can give me a little help for a part of my dream .... I
promise that I will improve my english :ož (I'm only a little french which
try to ask a question ....)

thanks for your help

David Sergent
dsergent@imexpert.com