[Zope] frustrating security problem

joel grimes joelgrimes@hotmail.com
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 13:38:24 PDT

>[snip]
> >
> > What am I missing?
> >
>	Nothing.
>	Check http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zope/2000-July/029375.html
>
>	Jacques

Following that link I found the text of RDB.py but there seems to be a lot
of codes in it that I'd need to replace with something (=0A= and =3, etc.)-
being new to python as well as zope, I don't know what to replace them with.
  Here's an example:

                    % _def, names[i])=0A=
            type=3Dlower(defre.group(2))=0A=
            width=3Ddefre.group(1)=0A=
            if width: width=3Datoi(width)=0A=
            else: width=3D8=0A=

Don't look quite right to me.  I assume I can just strip =0A=, is =3D just a
space?

Alternately, is there somwhere I can download the entire RDB.py?  A search
of www.zope.org for RDB.py turned up nothing.

Thanks,

Joel Grimes
joelgrimes@hotmail.com