[Zope] Python/Tkinter & Zope

Gijs Reulen greulen@gilsing.nl
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 11:10:29 +0200

Would it make any sense ? Such an application could only run on the server.
Not exactly the idea of a web-enabled application ?! To use it on a client
at least Python and TKinter should be installed on the client. This would
only be feasable in a corporate environment, but then, why still use Zope ?
I think I do not know what you want with the combination of GUI and Zope.

Gijs