[Zope] Returning a file as a result of object's method?!?

Uros Midic uros.m@email.si
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 18:30:06 +0200

* I'm reposting this, because the first time I included no subject by
mistake, sorry *

I'm trying to rewrite my ZClass as a python product.

In the ZClass I uploaded an applet (e.g. called MyApplet.class) in the
methods management screen, so that another method in the same ZClass could
reference it simply with <APPLET CODE="MyApplet.class"> (both the method and
the applet always had the same base URL, which was the object's URL).

Is there a way to store the applet file (MyApplet.class) in the python
product's folder and serve it so that its URL would be: <object's
URL>/MyApplet.class   ?

Uros