[Zope] =?iso-8859-1?q?R=E9f?= =?us-ascii?q?=2E_=3A_?= =?us-ascii?q?Re?= =?us-ascii?q?=3A_[?= =?us-ascii?q?Zope?= =?us-ascii?q?]_?= =?us-ascii?q?dtml?= question from a newbizzzzz I want to access a dtml page under a subfolder subfolder =?us-ascii?q?=3A_[?= =?us-ascii?q?Zope?= =?us-ascii?q?]_?= =?us-ascii?q?dtml?= question from a newbizzzzz I want to access a dtml page under a subfolder subfolder

dsergent@imexpert.com dsergent@imexpert.com
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 11:16:42 +0200

thks for your answer, but I use the variable PARENTS[0] in index2 and with
your syntax, the result is not the same.

                    "Marcel
                    Preda"               Pour :  zope@zope.org
                    <marcel@punto        cc :
                    .it>                 Objet :      Re: [Zope] dtml question from a
                    Envoyé par :         newbizzzzz I want to access a dtml page under a
                    zope-admin@zo        subfolder subfolder
                    pe.org

                    27/07/00
                    10:54

On Thu, 27 Jul 2000 dsergent@imexpert.com wrote:

> I want to access a dtml page under a subfolder
>
> - portal (folder)
>    - index1 (dtml)
>    - reunion (folder)
>       -  index2 (dtml)
>

> I want to acces the index2 variable in the index1 dtml page. How can I do
> it ?
>
> thks for your answer
> David Sergent

<dtml-with reunion>