[Zope] Moving site from dev to prod.

Jeff Nielsen Jeff@UgoFast.com
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 23:07:08 -0700

I can't quite seem to figure out how to move my web site from my development
machine to my production machine with Zope v2.1.x. Under Zope v1.0.9, I
simply copy the data.bbb file. Under Zope v2.1.x, this file seems to be
data.fs, but copying it doesn't seem to work as I get a NameError on
REQUEST. I've also tried to use the import/export capability, but I can't
figure out how to get the entire site to export. I been through the zope.org
sites, docs and recent emails, but can't seem to find guidance on this
topic.

My development machine is Zope v2.1.4 on NT and the production machine is
Zopev2.1.6 on NT. Both installs use FSSession v0.3.1 and LocalFS v0.1.5

If someone could guide me to documentation, or give me the basics of what
needs to happen, I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Jeff Nielsen
http://www.UgoFast.com/