[Zope] Re: migration from 2.1.6 -> 2.2.0 breaks ZClass

Jonathan Cheyne jonathan@home-all.org.uk
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 16:44:51 +0100

> I have migrated from 2.1.6 to 2.2.0 by copying Data.fs. Everything
> works except when I try to create
> a new ZClass, I get "Could not load oid" error. Any help how to fix it is
> appreciated.

Just checking - but did you also reinstall (from the original tgz's) all
of the products you make have based your zclasses on? I have seen oids
on standard output until I had fully reinstalled optional products. If
in doub, reinstall everything listed under control-panel, products.

maybe nothing to do with it of course ..

Jonathan