[Zope] Batchprocessing with multiple conditions?

R. David Murray bitz@bitdance.com
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 13:20:45 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 25 Jul 2000, Peter Arvidsson wrote:
> I have objects of a certain meta-type. They have some properties and one
> of the properties is a boolean. How do I make a dtml-in loop among those
> objects with the boolean set to yes? I dont want it to traverse any
> other value at all only those that match the condition should be
> included in the sequenze because I am doing batchprocessing like in

I believe you have two choices: do if tests inside the dtml-in, or
set up a ZCatalog with indexes for the relevant fields and use a
catalog search call to retrieve the correct list of objects.  That's
still not easy if you want to do anything but an AND between the
fields (see the Advanced ZCatalog Searching HowTo), but it should
work.

--RDM