[Zope] Package for annotating pages?

Marcin Kasperski Marcin.Kasperski@softax.com.pl
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 16:15:48 +0200

Leading small website, I would like to give my users an ability to make
some annotations on those pages

I imagine sth like: somewhere on the page I have small form which client
can fill to comment the page contents.  Client opinion is kept somewhere
- but not yet visible. Some time later, the page administrator have an
option to browse comments and accept or reject them. Accepted notes are
visible as some decorations, which - after being clicked - show small
popup window with the note contents.

I consider implementing something from the scratch, but maybe there
exists some Zope package, which would help me more or less (either by
implementing my idea or by giving some other mechanisms with similar
purpose).

			Regards

--
Marcin.Kasperski | A (cfg. management) tool can perform two functions:
  @softax.com.pl | (1) Support a well defined and understood process.