[Zope] Moving site from dev to prod.

Kapil Thangavelu kvthan@wm.edu
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 08:12:10 -0700

Thats an interesting question.... most of the time for my work i just
pack the zodb copy the fs file into a new system and it works... I
wonder where you getting this request error. it could be related to
internal changes in the zope machinery esp if its in an SQL method.
generally most stuff in the Zope should transfer over pretty seamless
between the two. There were some issues with the namespace security
issues that were fixed between 2.1.4-.6  See the changelog for details

Kapil