[Zope] boolean property bug

Aleksander Salwa ololo@zeus.polsl.gliwice.pl
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 20:02:07 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 31 Jul 2000, I wrote:

> Probably I found a bug in handling boolean properties in Zope 2.2.0.
> I can only set them "on", and then can't turn "off". I can have default
> value "off" (in ZClass definition), but after first switch to "true",
> it can't be changed.
> It only refers to handling properties via Zope's management screens.
> API functions manage_changeProperty, manage_editProperty work fine, so
> maybe it's an error in generated HTML forms, or in processing of these
> forms.

I've located this bug, I think.
It's in file 'lib/python/OFS/PropertySheets.py' in method
'manage_editProperties'. This method should change all properties, even
those not included in REQUEST. But there are handled only properties
included in REQUEST, so checkboxes that get turned off are ignored.

ololo