[Zope] Q: Link status/checking

Oleg Broytmann phd@phd.russ.ru
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 10:39:04 +0000 (GMT)

Hi!

   I am working on such project for a few years. From time to time I make
an announcement in comp.lang.python, subject "Bookmarks database and
Internet robot". This is a copy of my latest announce:
   http://www.deja.com/=dnc/getdoc.xp?AN=626677041

   It my hobby project, in pure Python. Wanna cooperate on this?

----
    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      phd@phd.russ.ru