[Zope] HappySession 0.1.0 released!

Hung Jung Lu hungjunglu@hotmail.com
Sun, 04 Jun 2000 21:58:07 PDT

Hi,

I have been using RAM-based session management for a while, but never wrote
a product for it. Since Graham Chiu has mentioned it again about making a
real product, I have taken the time to make one, and called it HappySession.
:) Well, in short, it uses cookie for session id, you specify a maximum
session expiration time, and expired session data are automatically deleted.
It's Zope-transaction-aware.

I got a lot of help from Pavlos Christoforou (author of FSSession, a
file-system-based session management product.) Thanks a lot, Pavlos!

Give it a try. Let me know whether there is any problem. It's easy to use,
or at least that's what I have intended. :) It's my very first product, so
if there are any bad things that I have done, please let me know.

Here is the URL:

http://www.zope.org/Members/hungjunglu/Products

regards,

Hung Jung