[Zope] ZOPE, Xemacs, html-mode, & indentation.

jiva@devware.com jiva@devware.com
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 13:59:03 -0700

No, this just lets you hit tab to indent.  HTML mode has a special
automatic indentation capability that isn't working here.  That's what
I am trying to turn on.

--
Only someone with nothing to be sorry for smiles back at the rear of an
elephant.