[Zope] Newbie question: graphics in subdirs

Randy Edwards redwards@golgotha.net
Wed, 07 Jun 2000 11:35:55 -0400

I'm going to rewrite my web site in dtml and am using the latest stable
Zope.  Well, I should say I'll rewrite it after I get over this infuriating
newbie problem I have. :-)
`
I'm trying to get Zope to display an image from a subdir.  I've whipped up a
simple dtml document called "test".  Test contains this:

<dtml-var standard_html_header>
<h2><dtml-var title_or_id></h2>
<dtml-var logo.jpg>
<dtml-var standard_html_footer>

   That references an image file in the root directory called logo.jpg.
Everything works, it displays fine.

   However, I want to keep all of my commonly used image files in a
subdirectory called /images.  So I create a folder called "images", upload
another copy of logo.jpg into it, everything's fine.  I change the dtml in
the "test" document to be "<dtml-var /images/logo.jpg>".  And it doesn't
work, giving me an error message of:

Error Type: KeyError
Error Value: /images/logo.jpg

   Looking through the docs and tutorials I can't find anything on this --
and I know it's mindlessly simple.  Can someone whack me with a clue-bat?
TIA.

--
 Regards,                | Debian GNU/ __      o  http://www.debian.org