[Zope] Newbie question: graphics in subdirs

Rik Hoekstra rik.hoekstra@inghist.nl
Wed, 07 Jun 2000 17:50:05 +0200

<snip>

>    However, I want to keep all of my commonly used image files in a
> subdirectory called /images.  So I create a folder called "images", upload
> another copy of logo.jpg into it, everything's fine.  I change the dtml in
> the "test" document to be "<dtml-var /images/logo.jpg>".  And it doesn't
> work, giving me an error message of:
>
> Error Type: KeyError
> Error Value: /images/logo.jpg
>
>    Looking through the docs and tutorials I can't find anything on this --
> and I know it's mindlessly simple.  Can someone whack me with a clue-bat?
> TIA.

<whack> 1. Don't use URL separators in dtml expressions. Use dots 2. You
shouldn't have used dots in the logo.jpg name as it confuses zope, look
below what that gets you ;-):

<dtml-var "images._['logo.jpg']">

sorry 'bout that (untested, but should work)

</whack>

Rik