[Zope] Newbie question: graphics in subdirs

Tony McDonald tony.mcdonald@ncl.ac.uk
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 16:56:16 +0100

At 11:35 am -0400 7/6/00, Randy Edwards wrote:
><dtml-var standard_html_header>
><h2><dtml-var title_or_id></h2>
><dtml-var logo.jpg>
><dtml-var standard_html_footer>
>
>    That references an image file in the root directory called logo.jpg.
>Everything works, it displays fine.
>
>    However, I want to keep all of my commonly used image files in a
>subdirectory called /images.  So I create a folder called "images", upload
>another copy of logo.jpg into it, everything's fine.  I change the dtml in
>the "test" document to be "<dtml-var /images/logo.jpg>".  And it doesn't
>work, giving me an error message of:

try
<dtml-with images>
<dtml-var logo.jpg>
</dtml-with>

It can get complex quickly though - I'm sure I remember something on
thew Zope list about this, I think it was a word of wisdom from Phil
Harris...

hth
tone
------
Dr Tony McDonald,  FMCC, Networked Learning Environments Project
http://nle.ncl.ac.uk/
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 222 5888
Fingerprint: 3450 876D FA41 B926 D3DD  F8C3 F2D0 C3B9 8B38 18A2