[Zope] Importing/Exporting ZClasses

Pete Kazmier pete@kazmier.com
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 11:48:29 -0400

Hi,

I know I've read this somewhere before but I can't seem to find it at
all on zope.org or the mail archives.  I need help importing a
ZClass.  I successfully export a python product called 'Gateway' and
then I successfully export my ZClass 'ZGateway' which is based on the
'Gateway' product.  But when I go to another machine, I can't
successfully import my ZClass 'ZGateway'.  I get this error:

Error Value: Failed to import class _ZClass_for_Pool from module
Products.Gateway

I've already loaded my product.  Does anyone know what I'm doing
wrong?  Or could you just point me to the doc that I'm 90% sure I've
read sometime ago.

Thanks,
Pete

ps I'm using 2.2.0a1 if that matters.

--
Peter Kazmier                                 http://www.kazmier.com
PGP Fingerprint   4FE7 8DA3 D0B5 9CAA 69DC  7243 1855 BC2E 4B43 5654