[Zope] Wrong mime type sent by Zope on every page

Brian Lloyd Brian@digicool.com
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 16:51:07 -0400

That's right - I expect that it could be useful for a few products.
I can see XMLDocuments having a default of 'text/xml', but I suspect
that a lot of products won't really have to care. Things that have
no real similarity to conventional "pages" (like database connection
objects, etc.) are probably useless to a robot that works with "pages"
anyway, so they are better off sending a default non-committal
response like "application/octet-stream".

Brian Lloyd        brian@digicool.com
Software Engineer  540.371.6909