[Zope] redirecting from inside a frame

Phil Harris phil.harris@zope.co.uk
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 00:15:17 +0100

Chad,

Before I attempt an answer to your question, can I ask you a favour?

Please don't send HTML encoded mail to the list, lesser mortals use crappy
mailers and have trouble reading it 8¬)

Thanks in advance.

If I understand you correctly you want the form to goto a full browser
rather than remain in the frame set?

If so then something like, untested, should do the trick:

<form method=post action="some_page" target="_top">
.
.
.
.
</form>

the some_page script should then be in a full browser window and you can the
do whatever you need there, redirect etc.

hth

Phil
phil.harris@zope.co.uk