[Zope] How do I do...

Andre van der Vlies andre@ict.hva.nl
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 16:04:51 +0200

Hi,
I am at loss. I am struggling with Zope and just testing a lot of stuff.
So I got this 'Folder' filled with images, SQLmethods, DTMLmethods etc.
etc.
I wanted to bring some order in this. So I made the Folders Gfx, Sql,
SearchDatabase, Utility.... and moved the stuff mentioned above around...

And ther my trouble starts. How do I reference from 'SearchDatabase' a
method in 'Utility' (which uses statement from 'Sql').

Some stuff I've got working. Referencing the images as
"Gfx.<name_of_image>" seems to help. Calling a SQLmethod as
"Sql.<sql_method>()" works too.

However, if I want to use a "Utility.<method>()" which uses something in
"Sql" I am at loss.... Furthermore I have the feeling that this isn't
the way it was ment to be...

Is there a 'correct' way of doing this???

--
			   Andre van der Vlies <A.G.van.der.Vlies@ict.hva.nl>
			   System Administrator