[Zope] Re: FSSession newbie problem

Hung Jung Lu hungjunglu@hotmail.com
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 11:38:40 PDT

>From: Marcello Lupo <lupo@icmnet.net>
>Have some ideas to let the browser pass the cookie in a right way?
>I think we can work on the PATH but i don't know how.

Okie, you have a cookie problem.

You should definitely solve your cookie problem, if you can. But you can
also use cookie-less sessions by tweaking the URL: you can append SessionUID
form variable for all your links, and also use hidden fields for all your
FORM requests.

FSSession and SQLSession both come with URL-modifier feature. For FSSession,
instead of a link like:

you would use

And for forms, you have to remember to place a hidden field:

  <form ...>
  <input type=hidden name="SessionUID" value="<dtml-var
"FSSession.getName()">">
  </form>

regards,

Hung Jung