[Zope] How-to Connect MySQL database with zope

Δημήτρης Ανδρακάκης dandraka@arcas.nuclear.mech.ntua.gr
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 14:44:44 +0300

vikas wrote:
> Hello,
> I am a new user of zope. I want to use MySQL database with zope. But I am
> unable to do it myself. Can you give me some tips or complete process
> regarding the installation of the adapter with zope. I have already read
> the installation instruction given at ZMySQLDA but, still I am unsucessful

Hi there !
You don't help us very much in helping you... Give some details on your
system
(the machine, the OS etc.). What have you done up till now ? Is there an
error
somewhere (it should) and what does it say ?
Most people here know Zope pretty well, but have a total ignorance on
telepathy :-)

Dimitris
http://atlas.central.ntua.gr:8000/~mc94068