[Zope] zope as program

George Donnelly gsd@mac.com
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 11:58:45 +0900

as a newbie myself i can say that i experienced some considerable
frustration in getting zope up and going and using it. (i still am!) the
documentation and mailing list support is mediocre so far at best,
especially when it comes to newbie questions.

so i can understand where you're coming from.

**BUT** zope kicks ass. so just give it a little time. its worth it.

Regards,
GEORGE DONNELLY
george@cyklotron.com
http://cyklotron.com/
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward
together in the same direction. --Antoine de Saint-Exupery