[Zope] virtual hosts with ZServer

Alex Gould agould@student.umass.edu
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 23:04:17 -0400

My apologies if this question has been answered before, but I couldn't
figure it out from available documentation or list archives.

I run a server for some student groups off a machine in my dorm and I'm
teaching myself Zope (slowly).  I deal with the dynamic IP address by
using several *.penguinpowered.com domains.  I would like to set up one
or more virtual hosts such that http://host1.penguinpowered.com/ points
to some folder in the Zope database.  It seems this is possible using
Set Access Rule and SiteRoot objects, but how?  Any help is
appreciated.  I am now using plain zserver 2.1.6.

Building highways to reduce traffic is like
loosening your belt to reduce obesity.