[Zope] zope as program

George Donnelly gsd@mac.com
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 13:06:18 +0900

true. and this newbie searches first before asking. however i have noticed
my questions very often going unanswered. yeah they may be stupid but i only
ask if i cant find it myself.

it only takes a moment for you gods to respond to easy newbie questions and
help point us in the right direction. in other areas where i approach god
status i do it all the time. it falls under the heading of being a good
community member.

the fact is that the zope documentation sucks bigtime and is not easy to
search. there are lots of ambiguities.

if people really want zope to be successful and reach a wide audience i
encourage you to think about this.

Regards,
GEORGE DONNELLY
george@cyklotron.com
http://cyklotron.com/
It's a funny thing about life; if you refuse to accept anything but the
best, you very often get it. --W. Somerset Maugham