[Zope] Referring to a total-xxx variable

Andrew Kenneth Milton akm@mail.theinternet.com.au
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 22:31:50 +1000 (EST)

+----[ icottee@bluefountain.com ]---------------------------------------------

| Following on from my last posting I seem to have made a lot of progress -
| although still not sure if what I have done is the right thing or not. However,
| please somebody put me out of my misery. In the following code snippet the
| dtml-var part works fine. How can I, therefore,  add count-id to v_allItems? It
| seems to think I am trying to do subtraction. I've spent a couple of hours
| trying to find the mystical incantation.

Replace this

|    <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('v_allItems', v_allItems + count-id)">

with this

     <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('v_allItems', v_allItems + _['count-id'])">

try to avoid hyphens in variable names as much as possible, it tends to
get messy.

--
Totally Holistic Enterprises Internet|  P:+61 7 3870 0066   | Andrew Milton
The Internet (Aust) Pty Ltd          |  F:+61 7 3870 4477   |