[Zope] Help with Zope/Python Evangelism

Joseph Santaniello jsantaniello@westlakefinancial.com
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 12:17:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Everyone,

I've been using Zope and Python in my own projects for over a year now,
and I am convinced well beyond a shodow of a doubt that "Zope Is The
Answer" and have used it for several of our internal applications, and use
Python almost exclusivly for our scripting needs.

Here's the problem:

Our main outside vendor (whom all managment besides me are very happy
with) has a new agenda for forward development: "Industry Standards" such
as Delphi (for backend!) and other things I deem silly. So I need as much
information as anyone is willing to share on Zope/Python implementations
in as large/corporate a setting as possible.

Thanks,

Joe

PS: I've seen all the listings on the Python and Zope websites, but I need
more!

--

Joseph Santaniello
Chief Technology Officer