[Zope] Multiple virtual hosts and domains

thomas@hentschel.net thomas@hentschel.net
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 15:55:51 -0700 (PDT)

Not sure what your problem is, since you didn't mention anything you
did. If you have a IRC client got to irc.openprojects.net #zope and I
might be able to help you there. I have it running (no production yet)
behind apache's proxypass

-Th