[Zope] Textarea Limits (slightly off topic)

Oleg Broytmann phd@phd.russ.ru
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 15:10:12 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 19 Jun 2000, Joshua Brauer wrote:
> I'm running into a limit to the amount of text that IE 5 will display on
> the Macintosh. I am wondering if this is true of all browsers and
> platforms or unique to IE5/Mac. This of course limits the size of
> documents that can be edited through the manage interface.

   Ther are different limits with different browsers on different OSes.
Usual numbers are 64K and - for more modern browsers - 128K.

----
    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      phd@phd.russ.ru