[Zope] Faire suivre : Objet : Re: ZScheduler-0.0.5 problem

Francois-Regis CHALAOUX Francois-Regis.CHALAOUX@sanofi-synthelabo.com
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 15:57:00 +0200

Date:  06/20/2000  03:48 pm  (Tuesday)
From:  Francois-Regis CHALAOUX
To:  "lstaffor@dynalogic.com%internet"@FRVBD02.FRGTLYGW
Subject:  Objet : Re: ZScheduler-0.0.5 problem

Hi Loren,

<loren>1. Zope 2.1.7 has been withdrawn due to CVS confusion. Can you reproduce the
problem on another version, such as 2.1.6?. Is there any indication of why
it won't start (error message)? Did you start it with -D set, so it would
display errors on the console?</loren>

Yes, the script start script contains '-D "$@"' but nothing is displayed on the console when I try to fetch an object from zope.
Zope is is blocked and that's all :(