[Zope] Newbie Question (dropdown menu)

Jim Sanford jsanford@atinucleus.com
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 14:16:54 -0500

This is my answer to another seeker's question.
It should also answer yours.

This code assumes that the variable customerid on the form
contains a value that matches up with customerid in
the query custcompanysearch

_______________________________________
<dtml-let tcustid="customerid">
  <select name="customerid">
    <dtml-in custcompanysearch>
      <option value=<dtml-var customerid>
      <dtml-if "customerid==tcustid">selected</dtml-if>>
      <dtml-var firstname> <dtml-var lastname></option>
    </dtml-in>
  </select>
<dtml-let>

              Jim Sanford
      .       Database Engineer
     / \  /   Accelerated Technology, Inc.
    /   /     720 Oak Circle Drive East
   /  /  \    Mobile, AL 36609
  / /     \   Voice: 334-661-5770  fax: 334-661-5788
 /         \  E-Mail: jsanford@atinucleus.com
              Web: http://www.atinucleus.com

 Nucleus.  All You NEED in an RTOS.  Royalty Free