[Zope] Problem to init a DTML Document by uploading a file

Oleg Broytmann phd@phd.russ.ru
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 13:09:05 +0000 (GMT)

On Thu, 22 Jun 2000, Frédéric Quin wrote:
> Zope always creates a DTML Document and init his body with the path of the file
> : it never uploads the file...

   Zope should not download the file itself - imaging the situation when
you work on one computer, and Zope on another. What is the file
/path/to/xxx.html - your local or Zope's?
   Instead of putting the path, put a content of the file yourself.

----
    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      phd@phd.russ.ru