[Zope] Zope2.2.0b2 - cannot import tutorial

Brian Lloyd Brian@digicool.com
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 10:20:53 -0400

>    I started to do experiments with 2.2.0b2 (I skipped b1).
> Looks good.
>
>    I lpayed a little and found tutorial.zexp in directory
> import. I tried
> to import, but Zope complains.

That import file is used by Amos' new Zope Tutorial object
(you add that via the normal add list). It probably shouldn't
blow up if you try to import it normally though - I'll forward
this to Amos.

>    I remember DC promises to add a screen to configure the number of
> threads instead of default 7, but I didn't found the screen.
> Will it be
> added later?

Who promised you that? :^) I hadn't heard of this...

Brian Lloyd        brian@digicool.com
Software Engineer  540.371.6909