[Zope] R: [Zope] Invalid Header (0) error

Richard Moon richard@dcs.co.uk
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 16:01:05 +0100

Marcel, you're English is fine (better than my Italian).

I think you are near to the answer.

My dtml method 'dtml_main' has this kind of logic

<dtml-if something>
    <dtml-var a_dtml_method>
<dtml-else>
     <dtml-var another_dtml_method>
</dtml-if>

I had standard_html_header (which has an html header) in each of the
'inner' methods, but not in the 'dtml_main' method. So I took
standard_html_header out of 'a_dtml_method' and 'another_dtml_method' and
put it in the 'dtml_main' method. No Invalid Header problems now. I don't
know why that should make a difference but it seems to.

Thanks for your help

Richard

I found that the main dtml-method had no standard-header (so no html
header) but the methods which it was rendering