[Zope] Re: Fwd: Re: [Zope] R: [Zope] Invalid Header (0) error

Mark N. Gibson mark@kaivo.com
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 10:48:27 -0600 (MDT)

We've had the same problem,

Michael Pelletier addressed this question in a previous post,
Check out:

http://www.egroups.com/message/zope/29589?&start=29498

To summarize, 'Zope doesn't like it if there is no html tags before the DTML
begins.'

To fix our problem, we simply make sure that a html comment as the first line
in every page, through the standard_html_header.

Hope this helps,

Mark
mark@kaivo.com
www.kaivo.com