[Zope] Zope 2.2 beta 2 - (MySQLDA)

Ron Bickers rbickers@logicetc.com
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 14:38:14 -0400

I've been running 2.0.0 from Andy without any problems.  I tried 1.2.0 and
it worked equally well.  2.0.0, BTW, can be found at
http://dustman.net/andy/python/ZMySQLDA/2.0.0a1.

It seemed to me that Andy wrote 2.0.0 primarily because it uses his own
MySQLdb python module without having to apply a patch to the DA.  Since
1.2.0 now does that as well, I suppose there's little need to use it over
the one published on zope.org.  None of this came from the mouth of Andy,
however, so this is all speculation.

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.
rbickers@logicetc.com