[Zope] Zope 2.2.0b2 - Undo

Lalo Martins lalo@hackandroll.org
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 16:44:20 -0300

On Sat, Jun 24, 2000 at 11:18:27AM +0000, Oleg Broytmann wrote:
> Hi!
>
>    Do I understand it right, that on every object Undo displays only those
> action that applied to that object? And all Undo action are listed only in
> root? (that's looks pretty good for me!)

The way I see it, each Folder's Undo tab displays all actions
from there below, for which the current user has permission to
undo. (So still the root folder's Undo tab displays _all_
actions, assuming the current user has all permissions.)

[]s,
                                               +----
--
          Hack and Roll  ( http://www.hackandroll.org )
            News for, uh, whatever it is that we are.

http://zope.gf.com.br/lalo           mailto:lalo@hackandroll.org
         pgp key: http://zope.gf.com.br/lalo/pessoal/pgp

Brazil of Darkness (RPG)    ---     http://zope.gf.com.br/BroDar