[Zope] embed an SQL method inside a <dtml-in> tag

Andrew Kenneth Milton akm@mail.theinternet.com.au
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 21:51:35 +1000 (EST)

+----[ wai@mahirnet.com ]---------------------------------------------
| Hi,
|
| I tried to embed an SQL method statement inside my <dtml-in> listing, the
| problem I'm facing was, will Z sql method detact the value I passed in, let
| say :
|
| # This is my first listing
| <dtml-in abc_sql_statement>
|      #another sql_statement
|      <dtml-in bcd_statement>
|           <dtml-var xyz>
|      <dtml-in>
| </dtml-in>
| #  The bcd_statement will not be requested by a form
|
| The reason being I do this is because I need to do some interaction in the
| results of  bcd_statement.
|
| Any one can help or done this before ??

The inside loop bcd_statement needs to have the values passed to it
explicitly, because values from the outer dtml-in will not be
acquired.

So...
<dtml-in "bcd_statement(a=a, b=b, c=c)">

--
Totally Holistic Enterprises Internet|  P:+61 7 3870 0066   | Andrew Milton
The Internet (Aust) Pty Ltd          |  F:+61 7 3870 4477   |