[Zope] Access object inside a folder

Sin Hang Kin infoez@macauweb.com
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 17:29:10 +0800

Hi,

I have put objects inside a folder tabledef and would like to refer them :

<dtml-in "_.getitem('tabledef').objectItems(['DTML Document'])" sort=id
mapping>
    <dtml-var "_['sequence-item']" html_quote>
</dtml-in>

However, this does not work, But putting the objects in the current folder
works without problems:

<dtml-in "objectItems(['DTML Document'])" sort=id>
    <dtml-var "_['sequence-item']" html_quote>
</dtml-in>

I also try:

<dtml-with tabledef>
<dtml-in "objectItems(['DTML Document'])" sort=id>
   <dtml-var "_['sequence-item']">
</dtml-in></dtml-with>

and some other combinations, all without success.

How can I access the objects (DTML DOCUMENTS) inside a folder?

Moreover, I would like to do the following:

I have some properties of an object abc which have same name with the object
ids in the tabledef folder, I would also lookup the objects' properties :

<dtml-in propertyMap mapping>
   <dtml-with tabledef.id>
      <dtml-var help>
     <dtml-var taborder>
  </dtml-with>
</dtml-in>

Assume abc have a property address, then there should be a dtmldoc call
address in tabledef, which have properties "help" and "tableorder". I would
like to retrieve them.

Can somebody help me with these?

Rgs,

Kent Sin