[Zope] ZODB/FSSession TransactionError

Pavlos Christoforou pavlos@gaaros.com
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 17:08:55 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 27 Jun 2000, Brian McClain wrote:

> Error Type: TransactionError

Ooouch ... I am not sure I can diagnose the problem but it is certainly a
serious issue. Your email indicates two problems. The first trace
(TransactionError) does not mention FSSession anywhere so I do not know
where to start. Did you have any other indications that the error was
raised because of FSSession? Is it reproducible?

The second trace indicates an EOFError which indicates that cPickle is
trying to unpickle a file with 0 length. So I guess you tried to store
objects in FSSession that were unPicklable and looking at the code I can
see that FSSession does not do a proper cleaning after such an event. I
will correct the second problem now and post the new version soon.

Thanks

Pavlos