[Zope] HTML Editors that recognize DTML (was bastardized formofXML)

Gidon Friedman gidon@stars.ch
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 12:05:13 +0200

> Does anyone know of a good (free!) java applet based text editor?  Something
> with basic color tagging abilities and maybe even (gasp) a spell checker,
> search/replace, etc?  If there is one, we could mod it to spit its output as
> a form post, and hus have a great built-in editor for most browsers...

that would be nice, but you would have to build one yourself. Java Swing
has an HTMLEditorKit, but i never tried to use it. have a look at:
http://www.mokabyte.it/1999/12/htmleditor.htm
it explains in italian how to do it (untested).

or you could use javascript:
 http://www.cris.com/~raydaly/htmljive.html

Gidon