[Zope] Adding Products Breaking Zope

Craig craig@tool.net
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 12:22:26 -0400

Actually, I removed zope from my system and cleaned everything zope related
off the system, then reinstalled and it worked. I inhereted this machine
from a former employee and Zope was already on the system. No telling what
caused it, may the way he had something configured, or maybe just upgrading
problems.

--
\ Craig "Cowboy" McDaniel
/_\ Software Engineer