[Zope] Multiple Languages

Christian Zagrodnick zagrodnick@promp.de
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 14:29:54 +0200

Tino Wildenhain wrote:
> Christian Zagrodnick wrote:
> >
> > has anybody figured out how to make a zope website multilingual?
> >
> > I have to make a website in German and English -
> > but the database stuff etc. is all the same.
> >
> > Did anybody do that?
> somewhat. I have the code to tell what version of the page is
> appropriate
> with given browser-configuration (language-preferences) and
> availability.
> We have now to make a product to hold the different versions of
> documents
> for each language.
This would be a solution...
The problem is to split the design/program from the content I think.
AFAIK xml supports multiple languages in one file - perhaps we should
think about this....

--
Christian Zagrodnick - Progressive Media Production
http://www.promp.de/

Die Haftung ist auf das Gesellschaftsvermoegen beschraenkt.