[Zope] MySQL Select Statements

Ron Bickers rbickers@logicetc.com
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 00:57:32 -0400

> If I don't specify my Selects using "AS", I then get the following error
> message:
>
> Error Type: KeyError
> Error Value: SubjectName

Traceback (innermost last):
   File /usr/local/Zope-2.1.6-linux2-x86/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py,
line 214, in publish_module
   File /usr/local/Zope-2.1.6-linux2-x86/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py,
line 179, in publish

I overlooked that you are running 2.1.6.  I don't know about the error
message you're getting so this may be unrelated, but I and many many others
have had a lot of problems with 2.1.6 and ZSQLMethods.  So many that I stuck
with 2.1.4 and I'll skip directly to 2.2.

> It's funny that you say 0.2.2 is broken. Apart from this one glitch, it
> works fine for me (although from memory I think we had to do a little bit
> of fiddling at install time to get it to work).

I don't know a whole lot about the problem, but fetch_all_rows() is missing,
and for whatever reason that breaks my methods.  If it's working for you,
then great.  I don't guess that helps you with your problem though.  Did you
have this problem with 2.1.4?

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.
rbickers@logicetc.com