[Zope] Help: Sending Batch Email

bens@email.com bens@email.com
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 07:48:51 -0500

Has anyone done any mass emailing from Zope?
I have an external method that tries to loop over a bunch of Member Objects
and send an email to each. Unfortunately it is not working. What it does is
sometimes send an email to the first member most of the time it sends no
email at all.
Here is my External Method. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

def doSpam(self):
    """ sends mail to all Members """
    if self.MailHost:
        for id, object in self.members.objectItems('member'):
            mail=self.SPAMLetter(self, None, username=object.username,
password=object.password, email_address=object.email_address)
            mhost=self.MailHost
            mhost.send(mail)
    return "Mail Sent"